Experience an E-bike Safari Tour near Cape Town and visit the West Coast National Park. With a silent approach, you can expect to see zebras, buffalo, giraffes, gemsboks and even Rhinos!
· Ever dreamt about seeing wildlife on a bike up close? Now is your chance! Enjoy the unforgettable experience of being in the company of zebras, buffalo, giraffes, gemsboks and even Rhinos!
· The only opportunity for, by far, the best authentic safari on a day tour from Cape Town while travelling via the West Coast region
· Visit the West Coast national Park with stunning views over the Langebaan lagoon.
Get up close and personal with South Africa's famous Ostriches and other wild animals on our Full Day Safari Tour, just an hour and a half hour drive from Cape Town. As the Game Reserve is situated in the Western Cape, you will not need to worry about the risk of malaria. Enjoy some of the Cape's most unique flora and fauna, beautiful landscapes and wildlife all in one day! Although the West Coast National Park accommodate thousands of migrate species of birds its main attraction during the springtime is the flowering landscapes across the park.
West Coast National Park
The West Coast National Park lies north of Cape Town close to Langebaan and stretches over 36,259.8 hectares in size. It is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the west and the R27 coastal road, and runs from the town of Yzerfontein in the south up to the Langebaan Lagoon
The early morning pick-up from your hotel will give you the chance to see all the beauty of Cape Town's landscapes in the beautiful colours of the morning light. We then head to the world-famous Buffelsfontein Private Game Reserve
Buffelsfontein Game & Nature Reserve offers one of the largest selections of wildlife on 1600ha and is a family owned reserve. Expect to see Buffalo, Rhino, Giraffe, Zebra, Kudu, Eland, Oryx, Blue Wildebeest, Mountain Reedbuck, Red Hartebeest and much more.
Inclusions and Exclusions:
- Safari Fees
- Entrance to West Coast Nation Park
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Wi-Fi on board (on route to game reserve)
- Extra drinks during Lunch
- Guide gratuity