A responsible and eco-friendly experience for the whole family!
Join us on a beautiful walk through our Park with the opportunity of experiencing our herd of 10 elephants, all while continuing to practice social distancing. Let our guides share elephant stories with you while you follow in the footsteps of giants. Take a walk on the Wild side and enjoy a breath of fresh air on a walk like no other in the Garden Route.
- Departure Times: Between 09h00 and 12h00
(last tour departing at 12h00)
- Experience Duration: 40 minutes
- Regrettably, the walk is not wheelchair friendly as it passes through open fields and over uneven ground
- Our curio shop filled with everything elephant is open and fully stocked
- Our on-site restaurant Indlovu Café is open for a meal or refreshment