Your MCC, chocolate and wine tasting tour starts with us heading straight towards The House of J.C.Le Roux on the Stellenbosch wine route. J.C. Le Roux is South Africa’s first and leading cellar dedicated entirely to the art of making sparkling wine, it’s acclaimed for its passion, craftsmanship and expertise to make the finest vintage Méthode Cap Classiques (MCC) in the time-honoured French style, fun loving sparkling wines to suit every palate.
The towns, villages and farmlands contain finely preserved examples of one of the most serene forms of domestic architecture found anywhere in the world – The Cape-Dutch style.
You’ll have time to wander around some of the fine arts and crafts shops and given the opportunity to visit The Village Museum (own account).
Your MCC, chocolate and wine tasting tour now takes a twist as we visit the graceful wine estate of Lanzerac which has for centuries been a true icon of the South African winelands.
Relax in their wine tasting room and sample a selection of tastings including the very popular Carnivor Tasting, the Savoury Pairing and the Hand selected Chocolate Pairing.
We then travel through towering mountains into the beautiful Cape Winelands of the magnificent Franschhoek Valley which is the food and wine heartland of the country.
Here you will find breath-taking scenery, warm hospitality, world class cuisine and the finest wines all combined to create lasting memories.
Your MCC, Choc & Wine Tasting tour is then complete!
City Tour includes Table Mountain
and Robben Isalnd
or Kirstenbosch Gardens
Wine and Cheese Tasting
Stellenbosch and Franschhoek region
Take a tour back in time!
West Coast Fossil Park, and San Cultural Tour
Cape Point Full Day Tour
Entrance fees are all included.
The Ultimate Experience!
Big 5 Safari in a 4x4
Finest Brandy's South Africa...
Tastings at KWV Van Ryn's inc.
3 x T's Tongue, Twister Tasting
MCC, Wine and Chocolate all inclusive
Meet the gentle giants of the sea
Season starts in June
also available as full day tour.
Shark Cage Dive Tour Full Day!
Transportation, 3hrs Dive, Hermanus and penguins
2hr Eco Sunset Cruise
Complimentry Cheese and Wine on board!
- Cape Point Private or Schedule Tour - Full DayR 985At the tip of the Cape Peninsula 60 km south-west of Cape Town, lies Cape Point, a nature reserve within the Table Mountain National Park; a declared Natural World Heritage Site. Encompassing 7750 hectares of rich and varied flora and fauna; abounding with buck, baboons and Cape Mountain Zebra as...
- Table Mountain - City Tour, Kirstenbosch Gardens or Robben Island - Full DayR 1025Table Mountain the new offical 7th wonder of nature! The top of Table Mountain offers spectacular views in all directions and gives a bird’s eye view of the city. The upper cable car station is situated at 1067 metres and the cable car floor rotates 360 degrees enabling visitors to take in the...
- Big 5 Safari - 4x4, Quad Bike or Horseback - Full DayR 1295Welcome to the Big-5 experience, the reserve used covers a 10,000 hectare conservancy in the southern Karoo, and is home to the big 5 legends of the wilderness - elephant, lion, buffalo, leopard and rhino. This unique safari offers you an opportunity to see the Big 5 up close with the addition of...
- Shark Cage Diving - 3hr Boat TripR 1600The trip normally begins around 10h00 in the morning from Kleinbaai harbour, which is 2 km along the coast from the village of Gansbaai, but may vary due to the tides and expedited sea conditions. You will be personally notified, after 17:00 the day before your dive, about the time you must meet at...
- Boat Based Whale Watching - 2hr Boat TripR 950Take a 2 Hour Southern Right Whale Boat Base Trip and view these gentle giants from the comfort of a purpose built whale viewing vessel, The Ivanhoe! Trips depart from the harbour of Gansbaai, 10am & 1pm, 7am & 3:30pm peek season, season runs from June to December. Ivanhoe Sea Safaris...
- Robben Island - City Private Tour with Table Mountain - Full DayR 1285Robben Island was part of the Cape mainland and is actually the pinnacle of a now submerged mountain. It is linked by an undersea saddle to Blouberg and is situated approximately 11 km from Table Bay. Robben Island is a vital part of the Khoi-Khoi people’s lives and heritage. They were the...
- Zevenwacht Wine Estate - Wine and Cheese tasting Private Tour - Full DayR 885Situated on the Stellenbosch Wine Route, Zevenwacht has viticultural roots which penetrate deep into the historic past of South Africa. While literally meaning Seven Expectations, the name Zevenwacht exemplifies the abundant delights which await visitors to the Farm. A leader in wine tourism,...
- J.C.Le Roux - MCC, Wine & Chocolate tasting Private Tour - Full DayR 930The House of J.C. Le Roux is where Le Good Life begins. Dating back to 1983, when their first ever bottle of Sauvignon Blanc was made, The House of J.C. Le Roux has dedicated itself entirely to the art of creating delicious sparkling wines. Nestled in the picturesque Devon Valley near...